The critical success factors for small- and medium-sized enterprises are often unique. Because SMEs play an important role in our economy, managing tax needs and opportunities for these firms requires an expert hand.
Our core services include:
- Assisting with taxation, bookkeeping and payroll, and providing bookkeeping training and software setup support for your team
- Completing financial statements
- Completing CRA audits, objections and appeals
- Preparing T3, T4 and T5 documents, commodity and excise taxes (GST/PST)
- Planning for incorporation, partnerships and joint ventures
- Adapting workers compensation board compliance requirements to your needs
We can also lead your team in the right direction with:
- Adopting the right accounting framework and standards and analyzing key performance indicators
- Consulting on cash flow maximization to shareholders and developing share structures
- Applying for and managing federal grant applications
- Expanding services to new jurisdictions, exporting and importing regulations and taxation, and consulting on accounting and finance outsourcing
- Completing transaction and valuation advisories
- Planning for partner admissions, withdrawals and retirements, and succession
Need more information?
We're happy to answer any questions you may have. Connect with us - we're here to help!